Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Stuff!


I promised an update with the new items that I have been creating.  Today is your lucky day!  My newest completed treasure is this Figgy Pudding Quilt:



This great quiltis made with 9 fabrics from Moda's Figgy Pudding line.  This has become one of my all time favorite sets of Christmas fabrics.  I love the color combinations and the way they added the blues with the traditional reds and greens.  The center of this quilt is made from 3" squares.  The squares were arranged by usings a Sudoku puzzle.  There are 4 sets of 9x9 squares put together, 4 puzzles.  Then it is trimmed with a 2" border of a tonal red and then a 4" border of the multi colored speramint pattern.  The finished quilt measurs 60"x60" and is machine washable.

Next I decided that when I am doing my craft shows I need to have some lower priced items.  So While having coffee the other day I decided on Re-Useable Koffee Kuffs.  These turned out great.  They are Re-Useable, Re-Versible and Machine Washable.  Each Kuff features two coordinating fabrics and they fit all cup sizes from a tall to a Venti.  Here are a couple of the great patterns:




Lime Green:






Check out the rest of my new items at SuzyQQuilts on Etsy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Suzy-Q's | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates