Sunday, November 8, 2009

Treasuries Galore!

In the last week I have not been fortunate to have much computer time, but have been creating, creating, creating!  Getting ready for three craft shows is alot of work!  However, some great Etesians gave me the honor of being featured in their treasuries.  I thought I would take a moment to get caught up, show these great treasuries and feature a couple of items from their wonderful shops!

The first treasury was on 10-21 and was curated by MiniMade and was titled Earth and Sky.  Mini featured my Mocha Madness Quilt.



Mini has a great shop on Etsy where she features handmade quilts, wall hangings, table runners, backpacks, pin cushions and tea coozies.  Here are some items from a great new fabric line:




The next treasury was a great color combination titled Orangberry and curated by QuiltFinger.  In this treasury, my Pretty in Pink journal was featured.





QuiltFinger has some amazing quilted pillow covers, quilts and other quilted items. Here are three of my favorites from her shop.


On 10-26 the JLilyHandmade team featured my Teacher Appreciation Quilt in the bright and cheery Rainbow Colors Treasury.


JLilyHandmade both quilted fabric items as well as knited items.  Here are a couple of my favorites from their shop.




On October 28th my Dandelion quilt was featured by MiniMade again in her Comfy Cozy and Quilted Treasury.  This treasury was so stricking with the black and whites with a punch of red here and there.



On the First of November OriginalsbyLaurenToo featured my Mocha Madness quilt in her Snuggle Up Treasury:


Lauren has two great shops, the first is OriginalsbyLauren featuring gorgeous quilts, aprons and other quilted items.  Then there is her new shop OriginalsbyLaurenToo where she is featuring great kids clothing.  She made a fantastic "twirl skirt" for my 3rd grader that is forever in the dirty laundry because she wears it so much!  It is similar to this skirt in her shop:


Some of my other favorites from her Too shop are:


You have to check these out in her Original shop:


Finishing off with the most recent one, yesterday the 7th I my Mocha Madness Quilt was included in QuiltFingers Golden Brown Treasury.  This one is still available for your viewing pleasure: 

I hope you take the time to visit these great shops and check out their fantastic items.

1 comments:

Originals by Lauren said...

Suzanne, Thank you so much for featuring my shops here. I really appreciate it, and am glad to hear how much your daughter is enjoying her skirt.

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Suzy-Q's | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates