Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to School!



The kids are off and out the door for the first day back. I think both of them were ready! Tanner hit the road on his bike and met up with friends to finish the journey. Sierra opted for the bus, but I think we will walk home this afternoon.




Here are pictures of the two:


Now it's time for me to get something done. First I am going to work on creating page templates for a custom address book. Not sure what I am going to do for a hard cover or for binding the pages, but that is part of the fun. Next off to the fabric store to pick up a couple of things for my upcoming projects. Then work on dinosaur applique's for a boys duffle bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Suzy-Q's | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates