Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Totes!

The other day I decided that I need to shift my focus a bit. I have been doing a ton of custom orders which has kept me busy and brought in some much needed income. However, my etsy shop suzyqquilts.etsy.com is suffering a bit from being stale and possibly growing mold from no new items!

Now, every other day is devoted to finishing something for my shop. I am now much more productive on custom days as I know I have less time to finish the orders and if I get them done I get to do my stuff. On days I get to work on shop items I am much more excited to dive into a new project and get it done!
My first task was to finish some partially done items. So, here are 4 new totes that are now available in my shop:








2 comments:

Lynelle said...

Adorable totes - love the one with branches or twigs. So cute!

SuppliesHandcrafted said...

Great totes!

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Suzy-Q's | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates