Thursday, September 17, 2009

Suede Skunk Purse


This was a fun custom order to work on! The customer wanted a black suede slouchy purse with a felt vintagy skunk on it. We did some searching and found the skunk clip are pictured below.
I sized the image and cut it out of felt, then took silver paint to paint on the strips and added a crystal for the eye.

Then I began creating the purse. I found some great faux suede at the store and had a satin material in a light sagey aqua color that went well with the black.
I determined the size I wanted, added a zippered pocket in the liner and Wha La a Suede like slouchy purse with a felt skunk.
My customer has this shop on etsy if you would like to check it out: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7792604

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Suzy-Q's | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates