Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year and the New Year's List

Christmas...Wow!
First Day of 2010...Wow!

It has been a whirlwind Christmas at Suzy-Q's this year.  My goals for Christmas were to sell a couple of quilts and clear out some items in my shop.  Well life had a different plan in mind.  The sale of my custom stockings took off.  I don't think I took a breath for about 3 weeks.  105 stockings later it was 2 days before Christmas and I hadn't made any of the presents for family yet!  Luckily my fabulous husband jumped in and go the house clean and ready to go as well as many other Honey Do tasks.

For the last week I have been putting my studio in order and getting ready for the new year.  It came in without out a hitch last night so now it's up to me to make good on those plans.  Here's my list for this year:

1. Personally I need to continue to eat better and shed those last 10 pounds
2. Get my Koffee Kuffs into some local shops to generate more retail sales and at least 1 wholesale customer
3. Finish all of those unfinished projects
4. Sell a minimum of 12 quilts this year (1 per month)
5. Blog more consistently

I think that's a good start for now. :)

New Stuff:

In progress I have a quilt called Hooty Hoo, very cute and should be available next week along with Muted Figgy Pudding.

Now available are new Valentines Koffee Kuffs


Stockings are still available in a great variety of colors, quilting styles and fonts.  Order yours now as I will be limiting the quantity that I will be able to get out between Thanksgiving and Christmas.





Available for Christmas of 2010 will be coordinating Tree Skirts to go with your stockings.


Last but certainly not least I am going to work on a series of Treasuries titled "A Tribute To...".  Each treasury will have a different theme or will feature a Etisian Artist.  My goal is to get 1 per week so watch this blog for new editions.

To start the year of on the right foot I did snag a treasury this morning called "It's in the Air...Love".  Have fun browsing through all of the great items:



Happy 2010!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Suzy-Q's | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates