Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hooty Hoo Complete!

Well I managed to do it and squeeked out the first of many UFO's on my list before the end of last week. Many of my Quiltsy Team members on Etsy have decided it's time to get those UFO's done. I have to say that it sure would creat a whole lot more room in my studio! So I am on board.

What is a UFO you ask? Well a UFO is an UnFinished Object also known as a PIG (Project In Grocery bag), and a WIP (Work In Progress). As quilters if we are not careful with our fabric or pattern selections our creations can also become WOMBATs (Waste Of Material, Batting And Time). Luckily I have not yet experience a Wombat.

Without further ado, here is my first completed UFO "Hooty Hoo"



Next UFO's to finish:
1. Muted Figgy Pudding
2. New York Beauty

3 comments:

FabricFascination said...

This turned out very cute!

sewfunquilts said...

Congrats. on finishing your UFO Hooty Hoo. Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway. Good luck.

Kelly said...

i just bought this fabric for a quilt that i'm going to make for one of my girls. i did a search to see if i could find other quilts using this fabric, and i found your etsy shop first, then i did a little more searching and found your blog! you do great work - very inspiring. i've only made a mini-quilt so far, so i'm brand new to this whole thing.

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Suzy-Q's | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates