Friday, January 22, 2010

Making Progress

I have buried myself in my studio the last couple days...well except yesterday...and have made some great progess with getting my to do list done.  The first project to get done is my Muted Figgy Pudding, it turned out great.  I love these colors together so comforting and unexpected for a Christmas design.  I used my trusty Soduku method and put together the charm squares and quilted away.  Here are the results:



Muted Figgy Pudding $215 at SuzyQ's

With UFO number two complete that makes my list as follows:

1. New York Beauty
2. Tessalating Leaves

Since I was so good and go two of my older projects done I decided that I deserved a treat and worked on some Valentines items.  Here is the first to be completed, L'Amour Valentines Table Runner.  It is made from Moda's L'Amour line designed by Sandy Gervais.  The table runner measuers 14"x36" and is free motion quiltes with swirls and hearts.



L'Amour Table Runner $36 at Suzy-Q's

Next I moved on to two quilts.  The tops are complete and ready to be loaded onto my machine so hopefully I'll be able to share with you all be the end of the weekend.

Cheers!

1 comments:

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Beautiful quilt ans runner, Suzy!!

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Suzy-Q's | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates