Monday, January 25, 2010

It's All About...Vol 4

TURQUOISE!

I was working away in my studio this evening, rare for me after dinner, my embroidery machine humming away and starting to layout the blocks for a new quilt when it dawned on me that the Treasury should be opening soon.  I opened it up to find it at 333 with 3 minutes to go.  So here I present for you Vol 4 Turquoise:



Featured sellers for this treasury are: ForTheLoveOfSmocking, postcardlady, uniquelynancy, ForQuiltsSake, deniseannette, MoranArtQuilts, SuzyQQuilts, lovebugstudios, UsherArt, asecondtime, LeslieHillDesigns and hedgehogfibres.  Alternates for this treasury are quiltingcafe, lmkquilts, Adornette and Whimbrella .


The theme for Vol 5 will be....drum roll....HIM.  My wonderful husbands birthday is tomorrow so I think I should find some things he woudl like.  If you would like to be included become a follwer of this blog and leave a comment on this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Suzy-Q's | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates